Monday, March 26, 2018

I will convert website to app and integrate admob banner ads and publish the app to play store.

I will convert website to app and integrate admob banner ads and publish the app to play store.












About:

Are looking for an Android app for your website? Are you Looking for receiving more revenue with admob ads through your app?


I will convert your Website into a responsive ANDROID App. 

Also if you want to convert some webpages into a android app, I can do that for you with beautiful UI. 

I will integrate ad-mob so that you can earn more revenue.

Once you update your app, your android app will be update automatically. 

I will also add app icon and splash screen for you.

I can create similar interface with beautiful UI as above photo Please buy gig extra for this.

You just need to provide me the followings:

  1. Website URL address
  2. App name
  3. App icon (512x512 px)

Once you order i will send your app back to you within 24 hours. 

Note: If you want me to publish the app to play store then please select Premium Package or Buy Gig Extra.

Looking forward to working with you.

Reviews


:

:

:

:

:


No comments:

Post a Comment