Thursday, March 1, 2018

I will try my best to rank up your app or podcast in store. Thanks

I will try my best to rank up your app or podcast in store. Thanks












About:

Hello Client!
You have any podcast? Any category, I can promote your podcast and make it more popular to new audience. Thousand of new audience listen your podcast and they subscribe the podcast so when you release a new episode they get new one.

  1. I will try to keep top 20 for my basic gig. ( Not for all, some podcast may be hard )
  2. So for rankings choose other offers.
  3. 100% safe for your podcast.
  4. No boot work, 100% manual work.
  5. Satisfaction Guaranteed.
  6. Custom offer accepted.



Reviews


jeavheav:Very cool gig! Great experience:)

kaben44:Outstanding experience

caharin6:Excellent job

kaben44:Thank you

techletes:Thanks for your help


No comments:

Post a Comment