Thursday, July 12, 2018

I will develop a mobile application from scratch for any domain

I will develop a mobile application from scratch for any domain












About:

I am proficient in developing apps for mobile devices- iOS and Android. I will develop the app from scratch along with backend, API creation, Server setup, database creation, Third party API implementation. Google maps, Social media API integration.
I can work on any domain and successfully deploy the app to the app store.
I also have experience in designing so I will be creating the app screens on my own.

My skills include-
Front end- Swift, Obj C, Java, Angular
Backend- PHP, Laravel, Codeignitor, Cordova etc
Database- MongoDB, MySQL, SQL,

If you are searching  for Mobile development expert to build an app and fix any issues
then contact me. I am here to help you achieve your business goals.

Thanks!

Reviews


:

:

:

:

:


No comments:

Post a Comment