Saturday, July 7, 2018

I will find out any type of bug in your code and android studio tool. I will give you 100% solution.

I will find out any type of bug in your code and android studio tool. I will give you 100% solution.












About:

Note: Please Communicate first before order ..!

For Satisfaction: 100% Money back guarantee if you are not satisfy with my work.  

I am passionate about developing application. I have an experience about how to develop professional application both Off-line and On-line. I will provide you three type of service as you can see my categories like debugging , simple application , server based. 

Debugging

In this service i will find out any type of bug in your application. Bug may be contain on android studio tool or in code.

Simple Application

In this service i will provide you offline application. I will make an application for you. I will design an application with source code. You can discuss you idea with me. I you have no idea about your application then i suggest you great idea which i have already implemented. Otherwise i will work on your idea.

Server Based

In this service i will provide you online server based application. I will use Firebase database for
Login , Register , Save your data and push notification etc. 

Important Note: There is no communication gap between you and me during making an application.

Thanks 

Reviews


maqpoon:Great Developer

aadi1233:Great Experience.

maqpoon:Great Developer

aadi1233:Great Experience.

:


No comments:

Post a Comment