Wednesday, July 11, 2018

I will develop food delivery application for android and IOS

I will develop food delivery application for android and IOS












About:

Online food delivery is€75 billion industry and it is growingvery rapidly.Are you aspiring entrepreneur and interested to launch your ownonline food delivery startup? Then you are at the right place.

I can help you create online food delivery website and mobile app from which users will be able to order food from their favorite nearby restaurant and make payment online. Following is the detailed feature list I can provide:

  • Food delivery website and mobile app
  • Filter option to optimize search
  • Nearby restaurant (location based)
  • Payment solution
  • Purchase and order history
  • Favorite restaurant list
  • Review and rating option
  • App for restaurant and Delivery Boy
  • Any many more...


If you need any custom feature, then feel free to contact me. Please contact me to see portfolio projects.

Thanks for visiting :)

Reviews


:

:

:

:

:


No comments:

Post a Comment