Sunday, July 8, 2018

I will make new custom app from your idea. I will convert your any new innovative idea to an app.

I will make new custom app from your idea. I will convert your any new innovative idea to an app.












About:

I have experience of  5+ years in android app development.
I can make your android app from your idea to the best product.

My specialization:

  • Native android or server side programming app
  • Google Map based tracking app
  • offline tracking app
  • Ecommerce apps
  • online payment based apps
  • Calendar based apps
  • Live wallpaper based applications.
  • Online and offline music player
  • Api integration
  • Third party integration libraries : sinch, twilio, quickblox, onesignal, webrtc, paypal, braintee, strip, flurry, admob, google analytics, fabric, firebase, barcode scanner etc.
  • Serverside programme and connectivity
  • Database integration : sqlite, firebase etc.
  • Sms sending apps
  • Chatting apps
  • Social sharing apps
  • Social media integration : facebook, gmail, twitter, instagram, linkedin etc.
  • Android QWERTY keyborad
  • Analog or digital clock widgets
  • Image editing apps
  • Custome apps
  • Cryptography currency apps : bitcoin, pipcoin etc.
  • or many more apps

***BEFORE ORDER MUST CONTACT WITH ME.*** 

 If you want to see my work then ping me i will send you  all of my work link.

Thanks.

Reviews


avengers007:Outstanding experience. Thank you so much. Would use again.

akaroffset1:Nice person.. would like to work again.

orizehavi:Quick and proffesional, would hire her again for sure!

akaroffset1:Very understanding person..definitely want to work him

jamalboukharta:Faster and professional jobs thanks happy to work with you nice person


No comments:

Post a Comment