Thursday, July 5, 2018

I will design and develop ionic app

I will design and develop ionic app












About:

**** Important: Kindly contact me before placing any order. ****

I will create professional and modern mobile app for IOS and Android devices using ionic 1, 2 or Ionic 3.

Have a wordpress site and looking for android/iOS app from it? Bingo!! You are on right place. Make your business go mobile with affordable price!!!

~~~~~~: Features :~~~~~~
- Complete app building using ionic with preferred backend
- Clean and commented UI and backend code
- Fast and quick turn around time
- Unlimited revisions until goal achieved
- Help you to publish on App and Play store
- Photoshop/illustrator for designs
- API integration
- 100% money back guaranteed

~~~~~~: What you get :~~~~~~
- $30 for basic UI conversion
- $30 for API integration per screen. 
- $30 for each mobile app screen design with PSD/SVG.

~~~~~~: Technologies :~~~~~~
- Ionic 1, Ionic 3
- Angular 1, Angular 4
- Firebase (Backend)
- Wordpress (Backend)
- Node (Backend)
- Laravel (Backend)
- TypeScript
- Sass
- HTML 5
- CSS 3


Send me your requirement and I will get you best custom offer.


**** Important: Kindly contact me before placing any order. ****

Reviews


convincere:Great experience, he delivered as expected! Thanks again. Will work with him in the future again for sure!

emmets:Great buyer. Outstanding experience!!

rbglnr:Anant did once again a very good job, quality development, good communication, my feedbacks taken into account, and as a result my app validated on both Apple Store and Google Play. I will keep on working with Anant in the following weeks.

emmets:Outstanding experience!!!

rbglnr:It was a real pleasure to work with Anant, app delivered in line with mockups provided, very good quality, clean code, delivery date respected, . I definitely recommend.


No comments:

Post a Comment