Monday, July 16, 2018

I will add new code to any existing APK. I will reskin your Unity3D game. Or regenerate you near to complete unity 3D project of an existing game (Any version). + See More

I will add new code to any existing APK. I will reskin your Unity3D game. Or regenerate you near to complete unity 3D project of an existing game (Any version). + See More












About:

I am a reverse engineer for and Android and Unity3D. I will add new code to any existing APK. I will reskin your Unity3D game. Or regenerate you near to complete unity 3D project of an existing game (Any version).

Reviews


djm491:top guy for the job

cesarkhalid:I am amazed by the exceptional reverse engineering techniques of this developer. I lost my code and he was able to add new code to my existing Android application. I didn't find any developer matching his skill set. He has unique skills. I would be looking forward to work with him in future.\n\n

digitalaks:Amazing person. He explains things very well. Very friendly and understanding. I felt as if I am talking to a respectful brother. Would love to work with him in future.

djm491:top guy for the job

cesarkhalid:I am amazed by the exceptional reverse engineering techniques of this developer. I lost my code and he was able to add new code to my existing Android application. I didn't find any developer matching his skill set. He has unique skills. I would be looking forward to work with him in future.\n\n


No comments:

Post a Comment