Wednesday, July 11, 2018

I will review your app on the android store

I will review your app on the android store












About:

*PLEASE CONTACT ME FIRST BEFORE YOU PLACE AN ORDER SO I CAN SEE IF YOUR APP IS AVAILABLE IN MY REGION*

I will test your app to the best of my ability and will try to find many bugs as I can by creating different scenarios as I use your app. I will also at the same time make you recommendations on things like UI improvements, added features, stuff like this. I only provide feedback for free apps.

Why choose me?

I am have a lot of experience in testing different applications, and finding bugs. I am also very good at looking at things from a users perspective, I know what a user will want and what a user doesn't want.

I promise 100% satisfaction or your money back.

If you have any questions please do contact me, I am more than happy help.

Reviews


supp4supps:Very in depth review and very helpful suggestions!

itservicessup:Fantastic experience!

costanza:good suggestions, thank you!

itservicessup:Great buyer! Outstanding experience!

shaiguy:Awesome.totally enjoyed working with seller


No comments:

Post a Comment