Monday, July 9, 2018

I will review your app, web app and give you a user feedback now

I will review your app, web app and give you a user feedback now












About:

js-gig-main-desc ">Hi and thanks you for stopping by !

I am a Userfeel Certified Tester. (French / English)

What I can do for you : 

  • I'll take time to review, test your app/website (on mobile device)/web app/game's  usability .
  • I'll give feedback from a user's point of view and suggestions to improve your products. 
  • I will record a screencast so you will be able to see my screen activity and hear my voice
  • i'll give you my opinion whether or not your product is worth buying it / using it.


I will be analysing :

  • Overall quality of product
  • Design/UI
  • Call to actions/Performance
  • Colour scheme
  • Usability (Difficulty level of use)
  • Typography
  • Layout
  • Much more 

24 Hours Delivery  


$5 gets you an 10 minute test !

For (Intermediate Testing/Advanced Testing) clients, i can answer any of your questions. 

note:  I can test your apps that are written in English, French or Arabic

(بالعربية)

 (But i can comment on them only in English or French ).

Reviews


blacklove2:Really insightful, did a really good job at testing the app

dekiruxkun:Thank you for your review! it was a pleasure working with you too

blacklove2:Really insightful, did a really good job at testing the app

dekiruxkun:Thank you for your review! it was a pleasure working with you too

:


No comments:

Post a Comment