Saturday, July 7, 2018

I will develop and publish an android application

I will develop and publish an android application












About:

I will develop a complete Android Based application for you with both backend and frontend.
We will take care of all the designing for your project as well.

I can also create a Realtime Chat app Like Whatsapp & FB Messenger or you can have chat integrated in your app.

Some of the features can be:
  • Sharing media Files
  • Sharing documents
  • Sharing Location
  • One-to-one messaging
  • Group Chat
  • & many more...

Reviews


grifft:Hashir did an amazing job in a very short time. He has done way more than I expected. I would advise anybody to work with Hashir anytime

imhashir:Thanks a lot Sir! One of the very few people who actually appreciate Sellers for their work. Would love to work with you again.

grifft:He knows what he is doing and proves that in the excellent quality he provides.

imhashir:Great experience with this buyer.

mohamedh778:Hashir is a great developer who is easy work with.


No comments:

Post a Comment