Tuesday, July 10, 2018

I will develop Android Native Application (including screen design)

I will develop Android Native Application (including screen design)












About:

Please contact me and discuss regarding your requirement before ordering 

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------


Over the past years, I have developed various successful Android apps with following features: 


+ Native mobile application development 

+ PayPal, Social Networking integration, Parse Framework 

+ Push Notification and In App purchase 

+ Geo Location/GPS, Google Map 

+ Music Player, Camera Integration, Video Player

+ Uploading to server, Data Sync, XML API Call, JSON 

+ Smart Watch application and Lifestyle based apps 


I keep myself updated with new features and technology related to the mobile application and try to use them to create exciting applications and provide flawless user experience. 

What I can do for you is,

  • If you want to clone any app, I will do it for you. 
  • If you have just an idea, share it with me & we will start working on it.
  • If you want to make an app for your website then I will help you in this regard also. 

Why Me?
  • Exceptionally robust
  • Well-Designed work
  • Professional quality
  • Performance oriented 
  • Great support chat

Reviews


fatixaz:amazing seller . good job thank you so much i'll recommend you

bijreshamwala:Had a great experience. I'd like to work with him in future.

contact239:Once again an excellent job done, thanks!\nWill definetly hire him again.

bijreshamwala:Had a great experience with the Buyer. He trusted me and gave second order. Thanks.

fatixaz:amazing seller . good job thank you so much i'll recommend you


No comments:

Post a Comment