Friday, July 6, 2018

I will resolve any crash or error in ios code

I will resolve any crash or error in ios code












About:

I have experience of 5+ yrs in iOS and I can resolve any bug in your code or any compile time error in your code.
 You can consult me for good programming guidelines for cocoa and objective-C, can discuss about the architecture of app.
I can also help you implementing the logic in an optimised way.
Message me before ordering the gigs.
Try once and you will definitely love my work.

Reviews


de_signmaker:I have been a working for weeks fix the bugs but didn't manage to fix it. \n\nWith his service it solved within 2 days. He works super good and his communication is super! I recommended this gig!!\n\nThank you!!!

bug_resolver:Outstanding Experience!

overdus00:I enjoyed the prompt and friendly communication. Moreover I appreciated the good job in implementing the bug fix with my app after something with iOS11 caused it to stop working properly. Thanks again!

bug_resolver:Outstanding Experience!

hijoshua:Great experience and easy to deal with. Will definitely work with again.


No comments:

Post a Comment