Wednesday, July 4, 2018

I will develop android apps and fix bugs

I will develop android apps and fix bugs












About:

I am professional android app developer with 3+ years of experience. I have developed many Android apps based on client requirements.

I can create any type of android app and/or add any features to your existing android app like adding a payment gateway, firebase integration, google maps integration, ad mob integration, adding a background job to your android app. Or you can hire me to fix bugs in your android apps.

I will provide following services:
- Android mobile application
- Web application
- App and Logo Design
- Deployment to the app store

I will develop following Apps:
- Ads integration (Any types of ads)
- Bussiness Apps
- In-App Purchases app
- Google Maps 
- Chatting Apps
- Android app for the website
- Upload app to Appstore or bug fixing
- Custom Apps

I need following details:
- Complete project requirements
- Name of the application
- Features of application
- Addition requirements (if any)

Reminder: $10 is just for the consultation to discuss your requirements and price quote. The price may vary depending on what type of application and features you want.

Note: Before order please contact me for application features discussion.

Reviews


:

:

:

:

:


No comments:

Post a Comment