Saturday, July 7, 2018

I will develop the front end and back end of your android app

I will develop the front end and back end of your android app












About:

Just conceptualize the idea of your android project and let me deliver to specification. I deliver all possible complexities of an android app and I am available to fix bugs and re-design existing app.

I am very proficient in server side programming using PHP and database administration using MYSQL. Hence, I solely deliver android apps with client - server requirements.

What will you be getting?

  1. My full dedication to work.
  2. Quality work in low price.
  3. Refund if you are not satisfied with the work
  • Please send me an offer before placing the order.
  • Prices may vary according to the complexity of the app.
  • Delivery depends on complexity of your desired app

Reviews


:

:

:

:

:


No comments:

Post a Comment