Friday, July 6, 2018

I will develop an android app

I will develop an android app












About:

Hi,I am Software Engineer having more than 1 years experience in Unit Game Development and Android App Development. I developed Many of Professional Android apps and Games.
I am here to developed Android games and Apps for you at your rates. 

 I developed

1- Utility Apps for android
2- Productivity
3- Convert web to android app
4- Any type of on Your requirements 

1- 2d and 3d games;
2- Simple simulator game
3- Car racing games
4- Bike racing games
5- FPS games


I also do designing for my apps and apps games in photoshop.

If you want to make a game for your company please message me before placing the order. Thanku

Reviews


rafiq23:Outstanding experience! The app delivered by the seller was beyond my expectations. The seller has great command over games and knows how to live upto the expectations of buyers. Recommended to all for app development.

usmanasghar:thanks sir, got good experience to work with you. thank again

david336:I love the work

usmanasghar:Thanks sir, got new skills while work with you

songklodstmall:good jobs


No comments:

Post a Comment