Friday, July 6, 2018

I will do android application development

I will do android application development












About:

I can develop a complete android application from scratch. Price and completion time depends upon requirements. Please get a free quote before clicking the Order Now Button.
I have done my masters in Mobile Computing from Staffordshire University, UK and working on mobile apps since 2010. I am a senior mobile application developer. I can provide services in following areas

  • Augmented reality
  • Bluetooth low energy integration
  • Chatting apps using XMPP protocol
  • Social networking apps
  • GPS and Location based apps
  • Google maps integration
  • Payment Gateway integration
  • Firebase integration
  • Push notifications
  • Image editing
  • Video editing
  • Complex algorithm development

and many other areas.

thanks

Reviews


kalifa225:Delivers on time and the application works as intended

khurramsawan:Awesome experience

erp813:Perfect Again!

khurramsawan:Great experience

polifree:Responsive \u0026 Supportive.


No comments:

Post a Comment