Wednesday, July 11, 2018

I will do ios application improvement

I will do ios application improvement












About:

I have the 4-year experience to make mobile application in IOS(Objective-c and Swift)

I am 
Expert in swift language.  
Expert in debug 

i will 
Migrate code to latest swift version.
Help to App Store submission on Rejected Application 
Debug and Resolve bugs From Application. 
 
I Will develop Application In free. if it's for education. 

Reviews


steveningino777:Great job. Thanks.

ujesh003:Welcome!! A\r\nWish you good luck for your application, thank you.

steveningino777:Excellent work. Hard worker who made many changes until we got what was needed. Great job!

ujesh003:It's a great experience. love to work on a project like this. Thank you!!

forwisdom:100% totally satisfy app work


No comments:

Post a Comment