Sunday, July 8, 2018

I will develop android app from scratch

I will develop android app from scratch












About:

First of all, I would like to request you to have a discussion before ordering my Gig, so that we can be sure if we are on same page.

Now, it's my immense pleasure to introduce myself as an Android Developer having vast knowledge of developing Android apps for different services.

My core competencies are as follows:
- XML/HTML
- Java
- Android SDK
- Android Studio
- API Integration and Customization
- Web Services Libraries (Retrofit 2, Async Task)
- GitHub, BitBucket
- Back-end Customization
- Testing tools (Genymotion and Simulators)

I am having a great understanding of Project Management tools Trello, Slack and Asana so I can proficiently handle the communication and management of the projects.

Furthermore, let's connect and have a detailed discussion related to the project scope so that I can update you with my approach and project plan.

Hope to see you on-board.

Reviews


:

:

:

:

:


No comments:

Post a Comment