Wednesday, July 11, 2018

I will fix all ios or android issues

I will fix all ios or android issues












About:

**Are you looking for a QUICK SOLUTION to your iOS or Android PROBLEMS?**


I have over 9 years of experience in the software industry. I’ve been responsible for delivering key projects with companies like Amazon, Microsoft, and Universal Studios to name a few. I’ve mastered the field of mobile development and I currently help others learn how to propel their career forward in the tech industry. 



What will you be getting in the basic GIG? 

If you're facing issues or having difficulties in using android studio or xcode studio, I'm you're man. If either compiling or integrating some additional dependencies  or any thing what ever you are trying to do i am here to assist you 

  • Database connections
  • Graphs
  • Ad integration
  • Sensors work
  • Some code fixes (some exception during running apps)
  • Permissions handling 



Basically, any error you may have on iOS or Android, I'll be able to fix in NO TIME!



PLEASE MESSAGE ME BEFORE ORDERING



Thank you and let’s talk soon.

Reviews


kdhanka:All was perfect

jinkogun:Very specific in describing the issue. I would work with again!

wcre8tive:Amazing thank you very much for customizing my Radio iOS App

jinkogun:Very good customer. This is the second time working with him. Would work with him again!

robertfullick:Great communication, expert advice and quick, professional delivery - will definitely be referring to other colleagues! A++


No comments:

Post a Comment