Monday, July 9, 2018

I will develop a mobile app for your business

I will develop a mobile app for your business












About:

Hi there!

Want to build a mobile app for your business, but don't know where to go?

Look no further!

I'm an experienced software developer, with recent experience in Mobile Development esp on the Ionic framework and also Android Native platforms. I have built complex apps for different clients - which includes a US based startup and large organizations such as Microfinance institutions.

I offer my services to develop a mobile app for you of any complexity - which can be deployed to Android Play Store.

For simple apps (2-3 screens, no server side), I'll prefer to use the well known Ionic framework - which will give you a quick turnaround and more bang for your buck.

For more complex apps, my preference will be to use native frameworks or Android native development for performance reasons.

So what are you waiting for? Just drop me a message, and we can start discussing your app.

Thanks :)

Reviews


:

:

:

:

:


No comments:

Post a Comment