Saturday, July 7, 2018

I will develop an android app for your business

I will develop an android app for your business












About:

Note:Kindly message me before ordering to avoid cancellation.

Why me?

I have 3 years of experiencewith any kind of application development, either that is a Webview app or that is to be hosted on Firebase or the products thatneedbackend/admin and web services.

Which Type of apps?
  • Map based tracking (GPS Tracking)
  • Material UI Designed Apps
  • Map based routing application
  • Employee time tracking
  • Camera-based apps
  • Social App
  • Picture gallery App
  • Recipes App
  • Tourist Guide App
  • Survey App
  • Calendar based App
  • Api's integration
  • Publish application in Google PlayStore
  • Ads Implementation
  • Push notification implementation
  • Many more.

Beside this, I provide the Free Consultancy for your App Bussiness development strategy.
I offer free 2 Months Maintenance for products that I develop.

So, if you have any idea related to the app, drop me a message, you are only a step away to get it done.

The price for a complete app depends on the app requirements so please drop me a message first to discuss the app in detail.
Portfolio: cipherworld.org

So what are you waiting for!!!
just click me!

gt; Exclusively only on Fiverr lt;

Reviews


:

:

:

:

:


No comments:

Post a Comment