Sunday, July 8, 2018

I will be your android app developer and designer

I will be your android app developer and designer












About:

Hello Welcome to Android app developer gig.
I am developing high quality apps from last 3 years. 
Work with tech industry and made clones of famous apps like Uber and Whats-app. 
I can handle your any kind of android work

I am proficient in Java, C, C++ I've got 3+ years of experience in Java,back-end development using SQL/No-SQL Databases/Firebase   

I can develop any kind of android mobile app such as:   

Social Network App
Restaurant and delivery app
Chatting App
Picture sharing App
App for your websites or blogs
Appointment App
Uber like App  
And many more... 

I Will integrate  

Maps and Location Services
Design Layouts for all screen sizes
REST APIs and Server Connectivity
Fire base (Real time Database)
Offline/online Databases
Camera Work
Custom Views  
and many countless things... 

I am graduated student of computer Science. I focus on my commitment to client and focus on delivering on project on time with performance.  

Thanks

Reviews


touseefaslam102:zain is excellent at android development.he went above and beyond to deliver exactly what i wanted

zainulabidindev:Thanks again

touseefaslam102:Perfect ! Fast delivery and Excellent Android App designer

zainulabidindev:Thanks, Nice buyer

touseefaslam102:zain is excellent at android development.he went above and beyond to deliver exactly what i wanted


No comments:

Post a Comment