Thursday, July 5, 2018

I will develop android applications in android studio

I will develop android applications in android studio












About:

I will develop Android Application for you



Features:


  • Elegant Android app
  • Perfectly stable app
  • Supports all devices
  • Back, forward and refresh
  • Colored Navigation Bar(Your App name on it) - If you give me a RGB color I can use it
  • Show Status Bar or not(Operator, battery, time icons on top)
  • Status Bar Color Change(Black or white)

Extras:
  • Source code delivery

ATTENTION: Contact me before ordering so we can discuss about your your app.

The price is for one app (Android)

Reviews


progfree:Great work for a very experienced person

jawadkhamlichi:Great working with the seller

irfanullah1:Outstanding Experience!

simiya:really great service. i will buy from him again and i am recommend.

irfanullah1:Thanks.


No comments:

Post a Comment