Wednesday, July 11, 2018

I will create native android apps with UI designs

I will create native android apps with UI designs












About:

With 5+ Years experience in Android, I have delivered fruitful apps to my clients with appealing designs. I have worked on 50+ Android apps that are based on :

-Education(coaching classes) app
-Dating app
-Music app
-Banking and finance app
-Health&Fitness
-Gaming app
-E-commerce app
-Hair&Salon app
-Launcher app and many more.

Language I am using for Android: Java

I will work on following things:

1) Bug fixing
2) Recreating App
3) UI designs
4) Integrating features
5) Testing
6) Publishing
7) Maintenance of 45days for fixing bugs after app publishing

Note:  Please do not hire my GIG directly until we discuss the project requirements.

- Project cost and timeframe will depend on app layout and its features. A native app is time-consuming but it is totally compatible with the device’s hardware and native features, such as an accelerometer, camera etc.

 To make App successful, make sure you share and clear each requirement, in this way we can manage work easily without any hurdle. While working on a project, if you see things are not working as you want then please immediately let me know so that I can resolve that issue on high priority.

 

Reviews


palash01817:She is really awesome . She knows what she is doing . . I am very happy to work with her also appreciate her hard work on my project . Hope I will find her working in my many more project in near future .

anitamuskan:Enjoyed working with him :) Trustworthy client.

palash01817:Very happy to work with u . Hoping to work in more project with u .

anitamuskan:Client has very good patience with good understanding. Very co-operative.

developerscolon:very responsive during the process,recommended


No comments:

Post a Comment