Tuesday, July 3, 2018

I will reskin your application for just 5$ ( app name, app icon, package name,admob id change)

I will reskin your application for just 5$ ( app name, app icon, package name,admob id change)












About:

                             <- Hello, Welcome to nauman724s Gig on Fiverr.com! ->>                             

What will I do for this gig:
  • - I'll change the logo of your app (you need to provide logo).
  • - I'll rename your app.
  • - I'll change package name of your app.
  • - I'll generate signed apk.
  • -I'll change the ids of admob ads

These are additional services I can provide for a higher price (contact me for more details on the pricing): 
- I will change the design and look and feel of your android app (design is provided by you).
- I'll add/remove features from your app.
-I,ll create new android app as per your requirements 

Pricing may vary according to your requirements and number of screens.

Note: If you need a App reskin service, please provide the graphics material (logo, icons etc). Also, please don't purchase this gig directly, contact me before so we can discuss the services you require.

Looking forward to hearing from you!
If there's something I didn't mention that you need, please send me a message and I'll be happy to help you.

Reviews


taurus829:very good seller

nauman724:Outstanding Experience!

adiahost:awesome and fast

nauman724:Outstanding Experience!

padwad:He did his best.\nAlthough I used Google Translator because I could not speak English, communication with him was perfect. Thank you for your concern for me.


No comments:

Post a Comment