Sunday, July 8, 2018

I will design complete android apps in android studio

I will design complete android apps in android studio












About:

I will design and develop android App.

  • Adding Facebook / Google Plus login
  • Developing UI from psd
  • Adding a background job
  • Developing backend as a service for your application
  • Push notification implementation
  • Create native app to display your website.
  •  Publish application in our Google Play account for lifetime.
  • Map based tracking 
  •  Camera based apps
  • I can Create beautiful UI 
  • I can Create different layouts according to different screen sizes for different Android devices
  • I can Provide multi-language support for your app

Need a creative designer who provide you high-quality User interface (UI ) for your Android Application?
then you are in right place.
I can design you a creative UI for your mobile app  as per your demand & Specification. 
You also can order Complete App Design in android studio!

I will provide this service in reasonable and acceptable price.
PLEASE DON'T PLACE ORDER WITHOUT ANY PRIOR COMMUNICATION OR APPROVAL.

Charges are not same as mentioned on fiverr gig  title or as shown. Charges will be based on project.

Reviews


bredmond812:Order delivered ahead of schedule.

solutionpri:Thank you so much for 5th Time Tip :)

bredmond812:Very fast turnaround. Very accurate results.

solutionpri:Thank you so much for Tip

rotemvirtual:Thank you!!!!!!!!!!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment