Sunday, July 8, 2018

I will create custom android apps, convert website to android apps, fix bug and many more.

I will create custom android apps, convert website to android apps, fix bug and many more.












About:

PLEASE NOTE:
Apps budget depends on apps complexity you know. I ensure reasonable price and great quality within the proper time.

MY SERVICES:

  • Convert your website to android apps.
  • Upload apps to play store
  • Various types of API integration
  • Ad network integration
  • REST API & server connectivity
  • Any types of Bug fixing
  • Payment integration
  • Android app security system
  • Custom app
  • Longtime free support.

NOTE: Discuss your requirements for any types of custom android apps.

MY WORKING PROCESS WITH YOU:

Firstly I will listen to your full requirements, then I will tell you my opinion about your custom android apps, I will also suggest you additional features if need. After final discussion, I will send you the design layout and working principle model, then after your confirmation, finally I will start working on your custom android apps.

I BELIEVE IN QUALITY & PROFESSIONALISM.
IT WILL BE A GREAT EXPERIENCE WORKING WITH YOU.

KIND REGARDS,
DEV_IMTIAZ

Reviews


kevin_ron:Great Experience and Outstanding Communication! Highly recommanded!

dev_imtiaz:Awesome experience.

kevin_ron:Great Experience and Outstanding Communication! Highly recommanded!

dev_imtiaz:Awesome experience.

:


No comments:

Post a Comment