Monday, July 9, 2018

I will design bluetooth based android app for arduino,any hardware

I will design bluetooth based android app for arduino,any hardware












About:

Create a cool android app for interfacing arduino and your android app that is used in projects, home automation and in a lots of cool projects.the app would according to your customization

Reviews


dmytrylerman:This seller does great work! Super fast turn around and great quality, I highly recommend!

wisalm07:thank you so much.love to work with you in future too.

dmytrylerman:Words cannot describe how pleasant working with such a smart person like Wisalm. he is the best when it comes to android development. He values his customers plus very cooperative person. I would highly recommend this guy right here. Thank you very much my friend.

wisalm07:thank you and haf a great experience.

michaelsohanlal:Overall great experience. He was kind and patient and also knew his stuff.


No comments:

Post a Comment