Monday, July 16, 2018

I will create an awesome android app for you. INBOX before order

I will create an awesome android app for you. INBOX before order












About:

Please do contact me to discuss your app before placing an order. 

Get a professionally designed  Android app for your organization, website, etc. All of the standard features below are available to you at no additional cost! I also provide a control panel so you can easily update your app and send Push Notifications!

No monthly maintenance or hosting fees!

Features I provide :
* About / Email / Call Us 
* Member Login
* Custom Pages
* Location / Google Map
* Comments Page
* Applications / Forms
* Catalog 
* Coupons
* Directory
* Food Menus
* Facebook/Instagram/Twitter
* YouTube Videos
* Audio (Radio, Music, Etc)
* Photos
* RSS Feed
* Source Code
* Push Notifications
* Support
* Access Levels
* Admob
* Arcade
* Booking / Appointments Pro
* Classifieds
* Exams / Quizzes
* Job Listing
* In-Box Messages
* Logic Surveys
* Pro Forms: Forms With Data Manager
* Progressive Loyalty Points
* Real Time Chat
* Reward Points
* Smart Ads
* Taxi (Uber Like) Svc
and list goes on and on..

Please do contact me to discuss your app before placing an order. 

Reviews


wesleyfakrogha:Great seller, great guy, finished the job on time and was always available to help will definitely come back again

arun28sharma44:Outstanding experience! great person :)

tomtom9:very good seller

arun28sharma44:Outstanding Experience!!

tomtom9:very good seller


No comments:

Post a Comment