Wednesday, July 4, 2018

I will create awesome augmented reality apps

I will create awesome augmented reality apps












About:

Hi ! I will create an Augmented Reality App. Do you want to explore your business through technology ? Yes you are at right place.Just Contact me I will give Awesome touch to your Business.AR business store where people can see your products through their phone's in real environment from anywhere.
 They are just some samples i have created many awesome apps in augmented reality.

I will surely provide you a quality work. Just give me chance to help you.

Things you need to provide :
--------------------------------------
  1. Your specifications and functionality that you needed for the app. Write as much detail as possible.
  2. Provide the budget if you have, would be easier to narrow down the functionality of the app according to your budget.
  3. Also describe if you will provide 3D models and other resources or not.

 Price: We can discuss price when you provide detail of you app. 

Looking forward to work with you. Thanks.

Please Note: If you have any question, please contact me first. 
Note: Send Me a Message before ordering My Gig :)
Plateform : Android , iOS

Reviews


:

:

:

:

:


No comments:

Post a Comment