Tuesday, July 10, 2018

I will fix Construct 2 games or apps error or issues and make new features

I will fix Construct 2 games or apps error or issues and make new features












About:

I will fix or solve issues, and error on Construct 2 Games or apps and if you need to create code line Comment on Event Sheet.

There are many users Get Games from Codecanyon Construct 2 Games and need to add new features or fix some issues to the game after making a reskin process of the game , I will help you to solve or to fix construct 2 games and explain the code for every line I made to fix the C2 or capx project.

Please contact Me via Chat Before nake order and I prefer to send me a document that contains Full Details you need to make your jobs.


Thanks
FreeSoft15 ( 5 Stars and Level one Fiverr user )

Reviews


:

:

:

:

:


No comments:

Post a Comment