Tuesday, July 3, 2018

I will convert your responsive website into android webview app

I will convert your responsive website into android webview app












About:

Want to Convert your responsive Website into Android Webview App. This is the best place in fiverr. I'll give App icon and when loading the app i'll add buffering animation for the webView application.


Note : Before you place your order, Discuss your application idea with me.

 

Reviews


yagnikfaldu1:Dissatisfaction with this seller, made mistake in the task and when we say to change they ask more money for task. Never recommended him for any one.

vrnfernando93:Sorry Mr. Yagnikfa\r\nThis is the first Review of Yagnikfaldu1.\r\n\r\nvrnfernando93 did great Job, He know what client need. knowledgeable Seller. I highly recommend him for my next work which will come soon.\r\n\r\nI get $10 for additional revision. But he just asking for free. I was not accept that.

spookymankle2k3:This is one of the best sellers on fiverr. He is very good at what he does. He is patient. He makes sure that you are fully satisfied. I enjoyed buying his gig here on fiverr. It was a wonderful experience. I highly recommend this seller. 5 Star!

vrnfernando93:Thanks for appreciation,Outstanding experience with you.

yagnikfaldu1:vrnfernando93 did great Job, He know what client need. knowledgeable Seller. I highly recommend him for my next work which will come soon.


No comments:

Post a Comment