Sunday, August 26, 2018

I will do very creative web application,i am really good at this

I will do very creative web application,i am really good at this












About:

I love my profession, and due to that every project is not only a job for me, it is an integral part of my life and I'm doing my best to make it perfect. 
While product and code quality is paramount, I also know how to balance it with various limitations such as a tight deadline, a fixed budget, technical capabilities,etc. 
I use my critical thinking skills to find the most suitable technical solution for any business goal my clients may have, and when I say “the most suitable”
(e.g. to answer a question). I firmly believe that building correct expectations by timely updates is key to clients’ satisfaction with results and sound sleep :)
Last but not least, any collaboration has to be comfortable and pleasant to be productive, that is why I welcome innovative and challenging ideas with positive 
attitude.
My skills: 
✔ HTML + CSS
✔ HTML5 + CSS3
✔ Bootstrap, Foundation
✔ JavaScript, jQuery
✔ PHP
✔ Mysql
✔ OOP
✔ Mvc
✔Android studio
✔sqlite
✔webservices 
✔API
I like working with people who are clearly identified goals and like punctuality. I appreciate the long-term relationships with customers and always give them preference.
I look forward to hearing from you!

Reviews


spartan480:Absolutely the best! I am so happy with his work that I have retained him for ongoing projects.

mahmoud_saed:I was so happy to deal with this client on fiver

mohamad_rw:realy best worker at fiverr

mahmoud_saed:A Good client to work with him

spartan480:Absolutely the best! I am so happy with his work that I have retained him for ongoing projects.


No comments:

Post a Comment