Saturday, August 25, 2018

I will do gdpr admob consent sdk integration and will display banner ads

I will do gdpr admob consent sdk integration and will display banner ads












About:

Hi..!! I'm a software developer. I will make your Android Apps GDPR compliant so that you don't have to worry about the upcoming regulations.

New EU GDPR will come into effect on 25 May, 2018 and with this data controllers, especially from EU countries would have to become more vigilant and concerned about data protection rules and regulations. 

Many businesses might not have the resources to hire white-collar lawyers for GDPR 2018 guidance and implementation. That's why I am here to guide all the small organizations, start-ups or companies on new EU regulation of GDPR compliance.

Other Legal Document I write includes:

GDPR compliant privacy policy are:
  • Terms and Conditions
  • Copyright Policy
  • Admob Consent SDK
  • Return and Refund Policy
  • Disclaimer Statement
  • Cookies policy
  • cancellation policy

I will write customized privacy policy for you in compliance with GDPR 2018 and make your online business aligned with new data protection rules and regulations.

When you use my service, I will help you save more money while also protecting your business against infringement of legal attack.

Kindly drop your message before placing your order i will get back to you asap.

Thank you.

Reviews


anass17wac:great work man outstanding experience

hasanrami:One of the best app developers i have worked with. Excellent communican and he is highly skilled at programming. He also goes above a beyond to get jobs done. I will be uding him on another project soon. I highly recommend him for your app needs

habizakaria:He did a good job

habizakaria:excellent gig

ahlamyazidi:Everything went well and what was delivered was just as described. I was very appreciative of the interaction I had with the seller.


No comments:

Post a Comment