Tuesday, August 28, 2018

I will do ar game app in unity for android IOS

I will do ar game app in unity for android IOS












About:

I will develop AR game in unity game engine, I will provide full support to my clients. I will develop ar game for IOS, android both.

My Sevices :

1. On Time

2. Clean and well commented code, Methods & classes contains proper names. 

3. 100 % support

4. Any time communication. 

Reviews


robinhageman:Firozkhira did an excellent job on building an AR for us. We continue to work together.

firozkhira:I like to work with him again

samimersel:Firozkhira did a great job on a short time and perfectly understood my specific needs, thanks again.

firozkhira:samimersel provide me a clean requirement, and provide content related to project, I like to work again with him.

imaxdesign:Excellent work in short time - thanks so much for this project


No comments:

Post a Comment