Sunday, August 26, 2018

I will develop awesome games in unity3d for you

I will develop awesome games in unity3d for you












About:

I will develop on Unity3D, any type of work including games and interactive simulation with multi platform reliability. I can debugging your existing code, re-skin game template, In-App purchases and Ads monetization, Play Store and App Store submission etc.

My expertise are :

Multiplayer
Virtual Reality
Augmented Reality
Scripting
AI Programming
Animation
Animator
Timeline Editor
Cinemachine
Cutscenes
Sounds
Re-skinning
Particle Effects
Editor tools
UI/UX Designing
Lighting
and more.

Please contact before you order
hanks.

Reviews


nosafavour:Great developer. He sold to me at an affordable price. Super fast delivery. Thanks. I will order again.

mdfsexpert:Seller paulakhamiogu is so experienced in the services he providing.\nvery friendly and calm guy\nwill buy again.\nThanks you

paulakhamiogu:Awesome experience

nosafavour:Great developer. He sold to me at an affordable price. Super fast delivery. Thanks. I will order again.

mdfsexpert:Seller paulakhamiogu is so experienced in the services he providing.\nvery friendly and calm guy\nwill buy again.\nThanks you


No comments:

Post a Comment