Sunday, August 26, 2018

I will create an imessage sticker app

I will create an imessage sticker app












About:

Are you looking for an iMessage Sticker app, for the iOS App Store?

  • Want to sell your stickers to the iOS App Store customers?
  • Want to show off your amazing character designs?
  • Want to drive more engagement with your brand?

I’ll build and design your iMessage Sticker app, to achieve what you want!

The iMessage App Store is very new, and has been compared to the iOS App Store back in 2008, as of today. This means thecompetition is very low, and you have a fantastic opportunity to make your app reach the top charts! 

Make sure you capitalise on the trend before it's too late!

I’m looking forward to building your iMessage Sticker app for you!

Reviews


bdooreck:Great as always. Maximizing technology to my personal and individual advantage.\nThank you.

thehomiijohn:I was in a tight space but the service and delivery saved my butt. Highly recommended and I will be back

bdooreck:SOLID JOB! Great sticker. Love it!

bdooreck:Product and quality as promised

micahmicahdesig:Great to work with Meow, he was super fast, and any questions I had were answered. He could work a little bit on his bedside manner and the way he communicates, but was very direct and to the point. I will be using him again for additional imessenger sticker releases in the future.\n\n


No comments:

Post a Comment