Sunday, August 26, 2018

I will reskin your 2d or 3d game.

I will reskin your 2d or 3d game.












About:

Hello,

If you have game source code and you want to re-skin the game with new graphics, environment, I am here for you.

if you have graphics assets then good, else don't worry.  I have a team of designers working on Photoshop and illustrator since last 5 years who are capable of making any kind of graphics assets.

We make the graphics in such a way that there will be no problem with Google Play regarding property rights.

I will replace your graphics and deliver your game with new graphics.


Note:-
*Please Discuss gig before order for details.

Reviews


younessouhal:nice job bro

games_bhartu:thanks..amazing experience..!!

gamersboy79:This is the greatest game developer in Fiverr full of knowledge. He did it according to our requirement. Will be working with him in future projects. Highly recommended to anyone.

games_bhartu:Amazing Experience..!!! was very clear about his requirement. I would like to work with him on more projects in future.

skeltonscloset:exactly as described and affordable


No comments:

Post a Comment