Saturday, August 25, 2018

I will ensure that you will get QUALITY WORK & will hire me again in Future. + See More

I will ensure that you will get QUALITY WORK & will hire me again in Future. + See More












About:

if you are new moved from Eclipse to Android Studio or want to try any example/Eclipse project on Android Studio the i can help you and convert your Eclipse project to Android Studio gradle based Project...
for this you have to give me bugs free eclipse code

or if you have developed your app using Android studio and due to some reasons you have to run same project/code using Eclipse then i can convert it into Eclipse project....
for this you have to give me bugs free Android Studio code

in some cases if you are trying any example from github but its not complete Eclipse/Android Studio Project to Run Directly then i can create new Eclipse/Android Studio Project from those github files for this you have to message me to discuss and give me github code or link

Thanks for Interest!

Reviews


juanjacinto462:Very and highly recommended. Always doing everything to satisfied the client.

natiq266:Thank you! I hope for Long term relationship

tzink2308:Thanks

natiq266:Thank you

tzink2308:Outstanding Experience!


No comments:

Post a Comment