Thursday, August 30, 2018

I will design and develop android and ios native and hybrid apps

I will design and develop android and ios native and hybrid apps












About:

Note:Kindly message me before ordering to avoid cancellation.

Also this Gig Includes app with 3-4 screens only rest Quote will be provided after detailed discussion.

Work Experience:


I carry 7+ years of quality experience in developing iOS SDK and Android Apps and expertise with .PHP and MySQL as back-end based web applications development as well. I have excellent expertise with Geo-tagging, and mapping in mobile apps and good communication skills.

Reviews


shaundan:thank you for your dedication and effort :)

missprecision:Ajay made sure I got exactly what I wanted.

thatkiddjennife:Ajay is great!! He's very responsive and takes your feedback very seriously! Always keeps it professional and will do anything to work with you and exceed your expectations. I would definitely hire him again for any future projects.

uacampushealth:Easy and responded well to feedback.

adamsimbel:Very good service. Excellent communication skills and keeps his promises! I would always recommend. Thanks alot!


No comments:

Post a Comment