Saturday, August 25, 2018

I will develop andriod and IOS app for you

I will develop andriod and IOS app for you












About:

I have developed  so many Andriod and  IOS apps in the last 2 years, I really want to help you by making an fantastic app for Andriod and  iOs. Buy this gig to make an awesome Andriod and IOS App for you, inbox me now!

What I need from you:

1) Write the functionality that you need for your application(idea)

2) I want you to specify which platform you need the application for.

3) Providing any reference application that will help me understand your application needs

4) Creating a rough sketch design of your application so that I have a better idea of your design needs.

Grab this gig and get the best app!!

Reviews


blacka689:great work

zeeshaniqbal442:Outstanding Experience!

blacka689:great work

zeeshaniqbal442:great Buyer

blacka689:great work


No comments:

Post a Comment