Monday, August 27, 2018

I will do Your Work with Full Satisfaction and Professional look with Super Fast Delivery.

I will do Your Work with Full Satisfaction and Professional look with Super Fast Delivery.












About:

I have 5+ Yrs Experience in Android and IOS app development, I have Great Professional development Skill. I will do Your Work with Full Satisfaction and Professional 
look with Super Fast Delivery.

I have been working in the software industry for the past 5 years.I will be make your IOS and Android application with good user interface and back end functionality. You will be get both good quality and competitive rates.
Would you like an iOS App for your business? If yes, this gig is for you! 

Send me a message on Fiverr with your idea and I can give you a price and timeframe. 

Please note that a full iOS and Android App will cost more than $10.

Reviews


mrskaro:This seller was supposed to make an iOS and android app. He didn't delivered the iOS and I had to submit the android into Google Play. In addition, he has poor communication skills very rude and always rushing us in order to get better rating in his profile. Very disappointing. Not recommended nor hire again!

billsmalik:averall good experience...

sarvnaa:Good experience.. will order more

billsmalik:overall good experience

einaru:Great seller. 2nd time ordering! good communication, and very good developer


No comments:

Post a Comment