Thursday, August 30, 2018

I will build app or game on both android & ios platform with features you want on them. Contact me

I will build app or game on both android & ios platform with features you want on them. Contact me












About:

I am an Electronics & Software Scientist with over 4+ year experience in developing robust android and iOS applications which involve online and offline database with google maps and different APIs integration. I have expertise in making IOT applications to communicate with smart electronics products.

I am Well Experienced in follow Branches :

  • AutoReply to call and sms
  • Bussiness Apps
  • Bluetooth Apps 
  • Chatting Apps
  • Calling apps
  • Camera Related Apps
  • Delievery Apps
  • Databases App
  • Data Scrapping apps
  • Firebase 
  • GPS Related Apps 
  • Medical Applications
  • Native Application
  • Object Recognition and Object Tracking
  • Online Authentication
  • QuadCopters Controlling
  • SMS Related Apps
  • Spy Apps 
  • Sensors integration in application
  • XML Parsing, JSON Parsing, SOAP response and web services
  • And Many Many more

I will build any app or game of your idea and I will bring your idea into reality.
Before You Place an Order Make Sure You Contact me So we can Discuss the Details.

I don't provide services of UI UX graphic designing. 

Reviews


pamela25:Absolutely world class - don't even bother trying someone else...I have been disappointment with other sellers. Shaikh is incredibly talented especially in mobile app development...totally exceeded my expectations. Will definitely be working together very soon.

sh_professional:Thanks for your vote of confidence in my service. I'm glad you loved the output. hope to have you around soon.

rao_in:He is a great worker, provided a perfect job and I think is a good person, very nice and easy to work with him. He made Android app for me

sh_professional:Excellent communication skills from this buyer, nice working with you

expertriya:Excellent communication; Shaikh was able to translate my specifications into working Android application to control electronics products over Bluetooth, exactly how I wanted. His code was efficient and well documented and it was delivered ahead of schedule.


No comments:

Post a Comment