Saturday, August 25, 2018

I will develop simple app with simple functionality ,like login,register,profile ,list view, display

I will develop simple app with simple functionality ,like login,register,profile ,list view, display












About:

Hi

Thanks for reading my gig description. I hope you are doing great today. If you are looking for Native Android or iOS with reasonable price, you are at very right gig.

I have more than 4 years industry experience. I can create new apps, fix bugs, add features or extending existing Android or iOS app.The app will have the following main features depending on your need. The apps will be designed & developed using React Native.



  • Solid User Experience
  • Native Application built with React Native
  • Appealing Interface
  • well documented code & easy maintain in future.
  • Cloud Based Apps
  • Geo-tagging
  • Business Management


If you have any question or query, just drop me a message. I am happy to appear for any interview.

Best Regards,

Ali

Reviews


:

:

:

:

:


No comments:

Post a Comment