Monday, August 27, 2018

I will convert your website into cool responsive android app

I will convert your website into cool responsive android app












About:

we’re offering you to convert your Website into fully responsive Android Application .

  •  I have 2 to 3 years experience in Mobile Applications Development.
  •  Currently i am working in a software house as an mobile app developer and also running my own software house.

I will also add app icon You just need to give me
  1. Website URL
  2. Application name

This is a great way for improving your website/company traffic and users. 


Your app will  update automatically when you update your website.

Note:

1-You have to provide me your google account credentials ( email and password ) to integrate push notifications or upload to your play store account

2-I will also upload your app to your google PlayStore  account for free.

3- Please discuss requirements before ordering the gig 

Sincerely
Daniyal Irfan

Reviews


goodsee:excellent..

daniyalirfan125:Thanks alot ...

officestudio:Hello - again everything perfect - thank you so much for your gig and fast delivery!!! Great!!!

daniyalirfan125:Thanks alot ..

officestudio:Hello - everything perfect - fast and really great - thank you so much :-)


No comments:

Post a Comment