Monday, August 27, 2018

I will improve your iphone app

I will improve your iphone app












About:

I can do any work regarding iOS development.

Like, 
- Solving bugs on your App. 
- Add advertise banner to your App.
- Add new features to your App.
- Improve code and User Experience for your App.
- Improve designs for your current app. 
etc..

I work on swift as well as Objective C. 

Reviews


palash01817:He knows what he is doing. I am so glad to find him on fiver . Solved my iOS problem within very short time also he was very communicative which I believe is differentiating him from others. He is always there for you.\n If you luckily landed in his fiverr profile don’t miss him I can guaranty, you will not regard if you choose him

dhaval26:Thank you so much sir. It means a lot to me. :) \r\n\r\nI really like to work in long term with you sir.

dja2662:Amazing work!! dhaval is very easy to work with and very knowledgeable.

dhaval26:Outstanding Experience!

zburau:Fantastic Service


No comments:

Post a Comment