Tuesday, August 28, 2018

I will design responsive XML layout for android

I will design responsive XML layout for android












About:

I will design a responsive XML layout for android application

From PSD, XD, Image or from an idea of layout
it will be a responsive layout means it will remain perfect for every size of devices

Features :

- Responsive
- Warning Free
- Complete design in XML (Minor Use Of Drawable Assets)
- well Structured
- Commented Code
- Smooth amp; Clear

Requirements:

- Just send The Psd (If You Have any)
- Xd File (If You Have any)
- Image of required layout (If You Have any)
- Or Share Your Requirement In A Statement


I will Provide :

- Designed Layout
- Drawable Assets
- Project Files (According To Package)

I Guarantee you,
you will get the best product from me

Thank You
Farooq Arshad

Reviews


echoworld:Good communication. Good Seller

farooq_arshad:Thank You

padwad:I made a basic layout. (no color, no design)\nand I attached the other game's UI to him.\n\nHe checked the my sample UI, and redesigned my layout.\nit was a totally different design. He completely recreated it.\nHe was the best man I've ever met. Thank you

farooq_arshad:Thank You Padwad

padwad:He is your best partner.\nAlthough I wrote a translator because I could not speak English, but he completely fulfilled my requirements.\nFirst of all, I have designed a basic layout. And I gave him my layout. He changed my layout beautifully.\nMy layout did not have any design \u0026 color. So he filled it with design and color\nI thank him.


No comments:

Post a Comment