Wednesday, November 7, 2018

I will rebrand iptv apk android app

I will rebrand iptv apk android app












About:

If  you would like to modify or rebrand your IPTV reseller App
I will professionally rebrand your android IPTV and you can upload to play store
you just need to provide me  the app or link the app

My service include
 
  • Change Graphics ( icons, splash, images)
  • Change App name and text if it have any
  •  Users Management , Customers Support 
  •  Setting Up and Updating Streams in xtream codes
  •  Setting up iptv on all iptv Supported apps e.g (Kodi, MAG, Roku, Smart Iptv, STB Emulators etc)
  • Plex & Emby  
  •  Video on Demand Management, (Sonarr & Radaar Setup) 
  • add admob ads or other

Reviews


faysal32:hi thank you

abdoreg:thank you, good buyer

radiovok:Awesome. Very good work. on time. Good communication

abdoreg:thank you, outstanding experience

fernandolamb:Great seller highly recommend


No comments:

Post a Comment