Tuesday, November 6, 2018

I will help you create awesome android applications

I will help you create awesome android applications












About:

Single activity or application screen that can include local database storage interaction (Create, Read, Update or Delete operations) or remote content* to be display. I can also help you create splash screens and background operations during the splash screen is being display.

All source code will be documented as reference of what I am delivering.

You can specifies if the project development will require Kotlin as main language.

*Remote content will require to have a provider service provide by customer and guidelines to retrieve the data

Feel free to reach me before submitting your request

Reviews


:

:

:

:

:


No comments:

Post a Comment